Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sea Creatures revisited

I had a bit of luck this past week... my engine blew - that's the only bad luck, but the engine blew on the straight part of the road, where there was a signal for my cell phone, close enough to Port that a tow truck came from there. I was so happy that it did not break down on the road from Tofino to Port. Good Heavens!! All those hair pin turns! All those big trucks! That little car would be toast.

The result - no trip to the coast this week.

Once more I direct you to my website http://www.longbeachphotosbc.ca/ to the Sea Creatures page to look at the clams and barnacles. The name of these barnacles escapes me, I will post it when I get the name. This day, there were dozens of these washed up on the beach. It makes me wonder what was different about the current that day that dredged up these clams and barnacles.

I enjoy shots like this. I hope you do too.

Here's hoping to get to the coast next week.... Cheers... Syl



No comments: