Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Book coming soon!



Hi Everyone!




Exciting news! I am putting together an 80 page book with photos of the west coast. It will be for sale on my website http://www.longbeachphotosbc.ca/ soon!




I have been working with INEO Employment here in Port Alberni, learning how to make my business a success. Lots of ideas have been put forth that I am following up on. Hopefully, I will be taking a web page design course that will allow me to make and up keep my own page. It is a challenge I am up to.

I had a quiet summer with beautiful weather here in Port. My nephew, Nick, visited me for a weekend. He had a great time surfing!


I am back at the stables getting my physical activity. It's exhausting, but it feels good to actually produce something.

Not much else is happening. I will keep you up to date on what I am working on.

'til next time.... Syl

No comments: